With Jotter ePortfolio, pupils can display their favourite pieces of work and proudest achievements in one safe, secure online location. As more work is added, Jotter ePortfolio becomes a digital map of learning - great for viewing at a glance how a pupil has progressed.
Key features include:
- Online space: Pupils can share their work with peers and the community.
- Custom themes: Pupils can choose from a range of colorful backgrounds.
- Teacher comments: Add a comment to any page, and give pupils feedback.
- Intuitive design: Easy-to-use and consistent with our other apps.
- Share work: Pupils can see each other’s ePortfolios.
How does ePortfolio benefit learners?
- Promotes self-reflection and encourages children to be proud of their work and progress
- Encourages children to express themselves through different subjects and outlets - a great way of supporting children who struggle with academic assessment
- Teachers, parents and friends can comment and offer feedback, helping to encourage pupils and promote peer learning
Want to discuss how an eportfolio can benefit your school? Let's Talk